Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween!

I work at Stampin' Up! and every year there are some teams that go all out! This year all of the photographers dressed up as the cast from Zoolander. So funny!  The Marketing dept. (my sisters team) dressed up like the movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. They even did the Oompa Loompa dance! Here are some videos so you can see for yourself!











MAC counter girls (my team)

 I usually don't get into the Halloween festivites, but this year I did and it was a lot more fun!  Me and Rusty thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins, I think they turned out pretty good! We also went to my friend, Kevin's Halloween party. There were some crazy costumes, thats for sure!




Teletubbies


Bruno and Lady Gaga


Football players and Jim (nintendo street fighter) in the background.


Popeye and his witch


My friends and I at Gardener Village. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is awesome! SO many amazing costumes! I LOVE the Zoolander ones! And the Bruno/Lady Gaga ones were funny too! Wow, those were pretty amazing! Looks like you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsie! I love your new blog. I got a kick out of the Stampin Up Halloween videos. That's so great. One reason I miss that place, never a dull moment!! I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete