Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weekend

I always love when the weekend comes and this weekend was great! Let me tell you why.....
  • No work!
  • No school! I shouldn't have taken a break because now I really don't want to go back. 
  • Spring weather. It's FINALLY here and it makes me so so happy!
  • Food Network. I can seriously watch it for HOURS! 
  • Spring shopping! Now that I have a little bit of money, I am going crazy with the shopping. BAD!
  • General Conference. It's like church, but in your pajamas. :)
  • Easter candy. Cadbury eggs are amazing!
  • Country music. Rusty took me to the Emerson Drive concert in Wendover. That place is so ghetto but the people watching is the best ever! When you leave there, you feel much better about yourself. :) I also won 20 bucks on the penny slots!
  • Dinner. I went to dinner with my good friend Jessica. We went to Olive Garden and were there for 3 hours because we couldn't stop talking!
  • Coloring eggs. Even though I am old....I still love it!
Now I'm off to Cali and Mexico for 2 more great weekends! :) 

    3 comments:

    1. Church but in your pajamas! hahaha thats great! I need to talk to you about your trips! Hope you have fun!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Cute Cute pictures! Now I want a Cadbury egg! Looks like you had a great Easter!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Way cute post! I had so much fun at dinner. I can't believe how long we talked. I sure do love talking and food! Have fun on your cruise!

      ReplyDelete