Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls Trip!

My friends and I decided to take a girls trip to Las Vegas at the beginning of June. We all needed a vacation so bad! Even though we only a day and a half there, it was a lot of fun! We crammed in so many things, I really don't know how we did it. We went to a show, shopped until we couldn't walk anymore, laid by the pool, and ate way too much food! Our feet were killing us by the end but it was all worth it!:)
Me, Lindsay, and Jessica

 
 
 
Lindsay and I found our new favorite treat! Frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out! SO good!   

 
The flower room at the Bellagio hotel is my favorite place in Vegas. Everything is made out of flowers. It's really cool!

We went to see KA at MGM Grand. It was amazing! 

 Our hotel had a lazy river. I wish we could have spent the entire day there! Too bad it had to rain!

 
We had so much fun hanging out and talking about EVERYTHING!  I hope I will get to take another girls trip soon!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We had so much fun. That picture of me in the water is HIDEOUS. Sick. I need a spray-on tan ASAP. But cute pictures otherwise!!! Thanks for coming, it was such a blast! Everything was so amazing - and it's a good thing we walked over 30,000 steps! Too funny! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete