Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer is OVER! :(

As much as I love fall, I always hate when summer ends because that means that snow is just around the corner. No more fun concerts, rodeo's, fair's, camping, swimming....I could go on and on. I get so bored in the winter and hate being cold, so I guess you can say that I HATE winter! At least this past summer I was able to do a lot of fun things.
 Rusty and I went to a TON of rodeo's this summer. It's one of our favorite things to do.
Cabin trip #1- Rusty and I went up to my cabin with our friends, Jessica and Tony. It was really fun to have them up there with us. We played the wii all night long and just hung out. Jess and I were ready to kill the boys because they were so hyped up on sugar!
I don't think Tony was too happy to be taking pictures! :)
 Cabin trip #2- Over Labor day weekend, my family, Rusty, and I went up to our cabin once more. This time I was able to stay for a few days and had a blast!  
Rusty carried his pocket knife with him everywhere he went! It was actually kind of funny! But he found a tree and carved our initials in it. Aww...so cute! :)

 The state fair is always a good time! My favorite part is the people watching....I don't need to say anymore because you all know what I mean! :)  Scary people!
Rusty thought he was a cowboy and wanted to try out the bull. He was even prepared with his cowboy boots!

2 comments:

  1. How FUN! I'm so bummed we missed the cabin - we'll have to do it again sometime, k? I love that Rusty carved your names in a tree - how cute!!! Looks like you guys have had a blast this summer! I hate it when it's over too. Boo to winter. Thanks again SO much for your sweet present - it was so fun to see you guys last night! You are the best friends ever! Thanks Furse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for inviting us up to the cabin. We had so much fun. And yes I agree that I could have killed the boys, but it is a good memory. And thanks for coming to the state fair with us. We love doing stuff with you guys and need to do it more! I need to get the cabin and fair pictures from you so I can scrapbook them! ;)

    ReplyDelete