Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been a long time.....

since I have posted on here! Life has been a little nuts and it's finally slowing down a bit. The holidays came and went so fast, and its always sad when it's over. Luckily, I had my birthday to look forward to. This year my birthday was amazing! It was the best birthday I have had in a very long time. I think I celebrated for about a week, thanks to my friends, family, and Rusty!

Temple Square:
I don't think Tony was too happy with my picture taking!

I LOVE this picture! Weston was having such a fun time with Rusty. It might have been because Rusty was bribing him with cookies....



My birthday:


Rusty bought me flowers and surprised me by getting me the cowboy boots that I was saving up to buy! I love them, aren't they cute?  The next day, he took me out to dinner and a movie. He is a sweet one!


My sister and I both celebrated our birthday with my cousins.

I think she was making the birthday wish for me!

1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Way cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete