Friday, April 27, 2012

Bridal Shower

Whether it's a bridal shower or a baby shower, showers are so fun, especially when you get to host one! I love everything about it. I love making the invitations, making decorations, cooking yummy treats, and just putting it all together. Congrats Lisa!
Ever since my friend Andrea helped me realize the difference between good and bad fonts, I have become obsessed with fonts and I like to use different ones whenever I can. You'd be surprised how many people use ugly fonts, I can't stand it! I don't know if she helped me or cursed me because now I notice all of the horrible fonts out there! Thanks Andrea!:)


I came back to Salt Lake to give Lisa her shower. It was fun to be back even though it was only for a day!

Party favors

Thanks to Pinterest, I found an idea for her gift.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Congrats to Lisa! How exciting. I love you gift idea! And I need some font help - I always want to write cute things on my pictures in Photoshop but all the fonts are pretty dumb. Do you know how I can get better ones in Photoshop? You are awesome - what a beautiful shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want some new (Free) fonts, you've gotta check out this blog: http://www.thehandmadehome.net/2012/02/25-fun-fonts-for-font-snobs/

      I'm not sure how you get them in Photoshop, but I'm guessing it's the same way you put them in the general fonts on your computer.

      Delete
  2. Such a cute shower! Looks like you did such a good job. Love the gift idea as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eye caught the beautiful typography on the invitation right away -- so refreshing to see gorgeous fonts. And then, I read down further and can't stop laughing. It's so true that wanting to see good fonts used is a curse, but the results are awesome :)

    Lovin the pinwheels and favors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bridal shower must have been very enjoyable for Lisa and everyone else. The decorations and food arrangements surely look amazing. My cousin is getting married next month so we had also arranged a bridal shower for her a few days ago at one of the venues in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete