Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bakers Twine

I have a little obsession with bakers twine! I love it for anything: gift wrapping, cards, scrapbooks, party favors, and I even used it on my wedding invitations!
I eventually want to get EVERY color from divine twine. I only have 3 colors now, but just 9 to go!:) You can buy them from here and they aren't too expensive and last forever! I think it would be so cute to have them all displayed in a craft room.



Here is a random card that I made with the yellow bakers twine.


Next on my list is the Turquoise twine!  I think I will have to get these adorable bags too! They sell them on the same site. Fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I love bakers twine too. Pebbles in my Pocket in Orem has all the colors and they sell them by the spool or in little ten yard samplings so you can try out the colors you like. I couldn't afford to by all the colors in spools so I just buy it buy the yard for projects. They also have the chevron bags and other cute party supplies. I think you'd like it there. You have great taste. I love seeing all your crafty goodness on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea that they sold twine and party stuff there. It's been so long since I've been to pebbles! Thanks Amy!:)

      Delete