Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

I wanted to wish all of you a Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's a pointless holiday but it has always been my favorite!  Rusty is out of town today, which is kinda sad, but we celebrated before he left. I surprised him by cooking him breakfast and taking him to get a pedicure. He would never agree to go with me because it's "too girly", but since it was a surprise,  he couldn't say no. I knew once he was there he'd be in heaven, and I was right! We also went to my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse and then to see the Vow. Such a fun day!
I needed some Valentine decorations, so I made a few things and found a cute printout from here. Super easy and I loved how it turned out!

Rusty gave me a few gifts for Valentines, but this was my favorite. I needed a new tape dispenser for my scrapbooking desk and he bought me one that was shaped like a heel. He thought it would be a funny gift but I actually loved it! I also loved his homemade card!:)

Anyway, since I forgot to take a picture of the gift and card I made Rusty (he has it with him), I found a card that I made awhile ago.

1 comment:

  1. I love your homemade decorations, they are so dang cute! Bummer that you guys weren't together for V-day...Adam was working too. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete