Sunday, December 4, 2011

Engaged!

After 2 1/2 years of dating, Rusty finally popped the question at the beginning of June. He was really good at keeping it a secret from me, I had no idea that he was planning on proposing when he did. He proposed on a helicopter ride over downtown SLC that we had scheduled months earlier. It was funny because his hands were sweating so bad and he just kept saying that the helicopter was SO hot...and still, to this day, he won't admit he was super nervous. Everything about that day was perfect!




 After the helicopter ride, he took me to the Melting Pot for dessert. He sure knows how to win me over...diamonds and chocolate!

I love my ring! I think he did a pretty good job at designing it himself!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Your ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete