Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My latest project

A few months ago I moved into an apartment. It's been fun, but if you have ever had a apartment, you know how ugly and bare it can be and how hard it is to decorate a small space. I didn't have a lot of money to work with so I decided to get a little crafty.:)
My dining room
This frame was given to me by one of my cute friends and I needed a place to put it! I had some old shelves that I got from IKEA and had my husband put them up.
I know I'm kind of a nerd, but I collect sand from every vacation I go on. It's so much better than bringing home a t-shirt or a postcard! I label them with the date and place and put them in spice jars.
I used Rusty's scrabble game...hopefully he won't notice there are pieces missing!:)
Wreath made out of paper flowers
Thanks to Pinterest, I found this cute idea!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute. Love it all! Especially the sand, that's awesome! I have had your Christmas gift in my car for weeks! I need to get it to you sometime soon! Life is so hectic this time of year, sorry! But I will do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! I have your gift too! We will have to meet up sometime soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! I will need your help decorating my new house for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsie, these are so cute. I need to have you over to design my little apartment!

    ReplyDelete