Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays

I love everything about Christmas! Rusty couldn't believe how many decorations I had already collected. I think I might be more excited this year than years past. Rusty and I had fun decorating our tree and apartment.
He says he hates Christmas but he was having more fun than me. I think he decorated about 90% of our tree..with my guidance, of course. Lets face it, every guy needs help with their decorating skills.:)
 I decided to take off the 80's red bows and replace them with something much better!
Burlap bows
Rusty wanted a 1st year ornament and I told him he could pick out anything he wanted. This is the one he chose! Ha!:) It makes me laugh every time I look at it. At least it matches the tree, right?
I was impressed by his gift wrapping skills too! After wrapping the 3 presents, he was sweating and all worn out! Poor guy!:)

1 comment: